Asia LEDS Partnership launches online training curriculum
The Asia LEDS Partnership has launched an online training curriculum which provides freely available online training resources from a wide range of source organizations on advancing low emission development strategy (LEDS) action in Asia. The curriculum was developed by the Asia LEDS Partnership in response to members’ requests to have access to current and concise guidance in one location for LEDS practitioners working in Asia.
The online curriculum is organized into three tracks:
- Track 1: Overview of LEDS and the LEDS process
- Track 2: Low-emission energy planning
- Track 3: Low-emission land-use planning
Materials available include:
- e-learning modules,
- PowerPoint presentations,
Intended users include:
- planners, policymakers, and implementers at the national and sub-national levels;
- technical analysts, modelers, and researchers;
- project developers,
- financial institutions.