World Bank online course on climate change – from climate science to action
This course is run by the World Bank Group, a member of LEDS GP.
The World Bank Group is pleased to present this Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on climate change, From climate science to action, after the Turn Down the Heat Series, starting on May 9, 2016. With an overview of COP21 outcomes from Paris, this action-oriented MOOC gives you the opportunity to learn about regional climate change impacts and sector-specific strategies to increase resilience and move towards a low-carbon future. The MOOC will present the most recent scientific evidence on climate change, strategies for low emission and climate resilient development.
- Interactive video interviews with climate scientists and practitioners
- A Google hangout with international climate experts
- A global discussion forum
- A final project and competition
- Climate change interactive tools
Register here for five weeks of learning.