Regional champions collaborate on LEDS activities, engage working groups and others to meet country needs, and cultivate broad support for LEDS. Regions include:
Africa » Asia » Latin America & Caribbean »
To collaborate via innovative and distributed leadership, our working groups operate within the following areas:
Agriculture, Forestry and
Land Use (AFOLU WG) » Climate Resilience Integration to LEDS (CR-LEDS WG) » Development Impacts Assessment (DIA WG) » Energy
(EWG) » Finance
(FWG) » Subnational Integration of LEDS (SNI-LEDS WG) » Transport
(TWG) » Waste Management
- December 1-12 2014 in Lima, Peru.
- December 8 2014 in Lima, Peru.
- A new case study on "Subnational Implementation of the Viet Nam Strategy" has been published.
- The newly launched Remote Expert Assistance on LEDS program can connect you with a virtual network of LEDS professionals at no cost.
- The toolkit serves as a forum for custom technical assistance on low carbon development in the transport sector.
LEDS Activity Inventory
Our members collectively populate an inventory of climate-resilient low emission development activities occurring around the world. Learn more.