CLEAN-Linked Open Data (LOD) webinar
This webinar introduces a project to educate climate-related database and portal managers on the use and benefits of Linked Open Data (LOD) to seamlessly integrate web resources.
Through integrating climate-related databases, organizations can more easily share and leverage available resources, avoid of duplication of effort and help to catalyze low carbon development.
The project is run jointly by the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) and Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network (CLEAN)/National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
Watch the webinar:
The webinar includes:
- Introduction and Context- Sadie Cox (CLEAN and CKB Group)
- Presentation- Florian Bauer (reegle) and Jon Weers (OpenEI)
- Linked open data (LOD) overview
- Level of effort examples
- Benefits of linked open data
- OpenEI and reegle use and plans for use of linked open data
- Dynamic demonstration of LOD
- Upcoming Events
- Linked open data workshop
- Discussion on use of linked open data
We look forward to your participation in the webinar. Please contact Samuel.Tobin@nrel.gov if you have questions about the webinar agenda or logistics.