Emissions of atmospheric Compounds & Compilation of Ancillary Data (ECCAD)
The Emissions of atmospheric Compounds & Compilation of Ancillary Data (ECCAD) provides scientific and policy users with datasets of surface emissions of atmospheric compounds, and ancillary data required to estimate or quantify surface emissions.
The supply of ancillary data – such as maps of population density, maps of fires spots, burnt areas, land cover – could help improve and encourage the development of new emissions datasets.
- Access to global and regional emission inventories and ancillary data, in a standardized format
- Quick visualization of emission and ancillary data
- Rationalization of the use of input data in algorithms or emission models
- Analysis and comparison of emissions datasets and ancillary data
- Tools for the evaluation of emissions and ancillary data
ECCAD is a dynamical and interactive database, providing the most up to date datasets including data used within ongoing projects. Users can add their own datasets, or have their regional masks included in order to use ECCAD tools.