FAO capacity building good practices
This FAO Good Practices website provides a series of case study summaries that introduce some capacity building best practices in FAO’s areas of expertise. It also provides links to further resources with supporting technical information.
The case study summaries currently available are:
- Upgrading Belize’s legal framework for bio-security
- Farmer Field Schools on Integrated Pest Management for cotton in India
- Participatory strategy development for education for rural people in Kosovo
- Participatory law review and development of fisheries legislation in Tonga
- Land consolidation in Central and Eastern Europe: a regional approach
- Legal support for the implementation of Mozambique’s ‘Land Law’ and ‘Forestry and Wildlife Law’
- Community-based forest enterprise development in The Gambia
- Promoting healthy diets and lifestyles in Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Highly pathogenic Avian Influenza control and prevention: multi-faceted intervention for capacity building in Viet Nam
- Integrated management of lagoon activities in Viet Nam
- Developing strategic programs for sustainable wood energy systems in Slovenia
Access the good practice website.