IGES Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions data
IGES Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Data provides comprehensive organized information on the GHG emissions from Annex I countries to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) in an easy-to-understand way. The data is extracted from the publicly available sources on the UNFCCC web-site and will be updated regularly.
The aim of IGES is to achieve a new paradigm for civilization and conduct innovative policy development and strategic research for environmental measures, reflecting the results of research into political decisions for realizing sustainable development both in the Asia-Pacific region and globally.
Other databases available from IGES are:
- National registry database
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) project database
- CDM costs database
- CDM project data analysis & forecasting CER supply
- CDM monitoring and issuance database
- CDM review and rejected project database
- CDM investment analysis database
- CDM program of activities database
- Joint Implication (JI) project database