Resources from the LEDS GP Annual Event 2015
Please download our workshop report for a full synthesis of the activities and learnings from the event.
The fourth global annual event, Implementing LEDS: Innovation and Good Practices, was held from October 14-16, 2015 at the Melia Caribe Tropical Hotel in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The event brought together leading officials and practitioners from countries and international institutions in a highly interactive and member-led format, to share lessons and strengthen cooperation on climate-resilient low emission development around the world.
The agenda focused on two key areas based on demand from members: financing LEDS and assessment and communications of benefits.
The following resources are downloadable presentations from the sessions, in the order that they were held.
Presentations: Day 1
LEDS GP Partnership and Regional Platform updates
- LEDS GP introduction and opening session
- LEDS LAC update: Annual Event opening session
- Asia LEDS update: Annual Event opening session
- Africa LEDS update: Annual Event opening session
Overview of LEDS Benefits Assessment and Communications Working Group
Overview of Finance Working Group
The Green Climate Fund
- Session 1 – Methods and tools for assessing poverty reduction benefits
- Session 2 – The why and how of stakeholder engagement in knowledge creation the MAPS experience
- Session 3 – Financial Instruments and innovative risk mitigation instrument
- Session 4 – Investment planning for LEDS
- Session 1 – Assessing and communicating benefits of INDCs
- Session 2 – Methods and tools for benefits analysis and hands-on economic impact training
- Session 3 – How to moblize private sector investment into low emission infrastructure
- Session 4 – Innovative solutions to climate finance blended finance for private sector projects
Expanding LEDS Dialogues
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN)
- Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC)
- Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP)
- International Climate Initiative (ICI)
- Enhancing Capacity for LEDS (EC-LEDS)
Peer learning sessions