United Nations Population Information Network (POPIN)
The UN Population Information Network (POPIN) strives to make international, regional and national population information, particularly information available from United Nations sources, easily available to the international community.
Statistics include gender and age information, population growth, dependency ratios, fertility and birth rates, death and life expectancy information, migration figures, and population projections.
POPIN is a decentralized community of population institutions organized into global, regional and national networks. Global POPIN activities, including the main website, are established by and within the United Nations Population Division. Regional population networks have been established by
- the Economic Commission for Africa (POPIN Africa-POPIA),
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (Asia-Pacific POPIN),
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (IPALCA),
- Economic Commission for Europe (POPIN Europe),
- Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (POPIN Western Asia)
- and the Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers-International for Northern America (Northern American POPIN).
Access the UN Population Information Network (POPIN).