World Bank Data Catalog
The World Bank Data Catalog initiative is intended to provide all users with access to World Bank data. This listing will continue to be updated as additional data resources are added.
Resources include databases, pre-formatted tables and reports. Each of the listings includes a description of the data source and a direct link to that source. Where possible, the databases are linked directly to a selection screen to allow users to select the countries, indicators, and years they would like to search. Those search results can be exported in different formats. Users can also choose to download the entire database directly from the catalog.
- World development indicators
- Global development finance
- African development indicators
- Research datasets and analytical tools
- Millennium development indicators
- Global Economic Monitor (GEM)
- Actionable governance indicators
- Bulletin Board on Statistical Capacity (BBSC)
- Doing Business database
- Education statistics
- Enterprise surveys
- Gender statistics
- Health nutrition and population statistics
- International comparison program
- Joint External Debt Hub (JEDH)
- Logistics Performance Index (LPI)
- Private Participation in Infrastructure (PPI) database
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS/SDDS)
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS/GDDS)
- Worldwide Governance Indicators (WGI)
Access the World Bank Data Catalog.