World Bank eAtlas of Global Development
The World Bank eAtlas of Global Development maps and graphs more than 175 thematically organized indicators for over 200 countries, allowing users to visualize and compare progress on the most important development challenges facing our world.
Most indicators cover several decades, displaying, for example, how life expectancy at birth has improved from 1960 up through the latest year.
There are 25 themes, relating to the economy, the environment, health, the millennium development goals, people and poverty.
With the World Bank eAtlas of Global Development, users can:
- Map more than 175 World Bank indicators worldwide
- Compare and view two maps simultaneously
- Animate maps to show change over time
- View all data in ranking tables and charts alongside maps
- Export maps and data for use in presentations and more
- Import their own data
Access the World Bank eAtlas of Global Development.