In this blog, Scott Muller comments on Habitat 3, the New Urban Agenda, and the role of multi-level governance in implementing NDCs. [more...]
Who we are
- The coordination and vertical integration of climate actions
- What national governments can do to accelerate subnational action on climate – synthesis of current research and good practice
- Integrating national and subnational climate action
- Financing energy transformation at the subnational level in Peru
- Towards 100% sustainable energy on the Caribbean island of Saba
- Subnational Integration of the Viet Nam Green Growth Strategy
- Using a sector development agency to mobilize a local green economy. Western Cape, South Africa. Mike Mulcahy, GreenCape
- Gujarat state: Pioneering and scaling up solar energy in India. Minal Pathak, CEPT and S.B Patil, GEDA
- LEDS and the rise of non-state actors: Where, who, and what. Phillip Pattberg and Oscar Widerberg -VU University Amsterdam
- What cities do best – Subnational integration and ideal roles for cities in climate action. Pete Erickson, SEI
- Towards 100% sustainable energy on the Caribbean Island of Saba. Sergio Ugarte, SQ Consult; Nicolas Ferellec, OCTA
- Integration, inter-sectoral coordination, and learning of low emission development projects in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Supporting countries to strengthen strategic planning processes, policy formulation, and implementation of local climate actions.
- Building capacity for monitoring & evaluation, and the dissemination of climate policies and actions.
Technical assistance and other services
In this resource guide, our Subnational Integration Working Group presents key working papers, case studies, webinars and event reports on the importance of national and subnational integration in achieving climate action. [more...]