More than 250 participants from 80 countries shared their perspectives on integrated governance; financing, and transparency for delivering climate goals from 2-6 May in Berlin. Read the key messages from the Global NDC Conference here. [more...]
Who we are
- Peru’s National Climate Law: A critical step towards reducing global emissions
- Breathe clean
- Make roads safe
Communities of practice
- Webinars: This form of online knowledge sharing affords an opportunity for members to increase knowledge-sharing and collaboration across the region.
- Virtual meetings: Members will have access to experts and the opportunity to participate in “Ask the Expert” online meetings where they can ask specific questions about why, how a low carbon transport actions.
- In-person training: Workshops offer the opportunity to provide hands on, in-person capacity building and peer-to-peer discussions on targeted topics.
Technical assistance and other services
- Development and integration of transport actions into NDCs;
- Overcoming barriers that can prevent the NDCs from being fully realized;
- Implementation of these transport actions to achieve the NDCs; and
- Increase ambition to cultivate champions and build coalitions for action.
Since 2011, the LEDS GP has been supporting developing countries to design and deliver low emission development strategies in more than 50 countries - and has worked with more than 300 governments and global and regional institutions. Now you can share the Partnership's objectives and highlights of its achievements with others via this colourful brochure. [more...]