LEDS GP data consent agreement
If you choose to become a member of the LEDS Global Partnership and its Regional Platforms, the terms and conditions of how your data is processed are outlined in this page.
Your personal data will be transmitted and stored with our service provider (Mailchimp) only after signing up to the LEDS GP membership.We will use your personal data to send you email newsletters and information about workshops, webinars and other events organized by the LEDS GP, its Regional Platforms and Working Groups. Emails will be sent by our service provider (Mailchimp) or directly by the LEDS GP Global and Regional Secretariats and Working Groups.
Your data will also be used for the administration of the LEDS GP, Regional Platforms and Working Groups, and for reporting to members and donors.
Your personal data will be stored by the Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Germany on behalf of the LEDS GP. If you choose to join a LEDS GP Regional Platform or Working Group, your data will be exchanged with the organizations hosting the relevant secretariat(s). These are as follows:
- Africa LEDS Partnership (Africa): SouthSouthNorth
- LEDS LAC (Latin America and Caribbean) Platform: Libélula
- Asia LEDS Partnership (Asia): ICLEI South Asia
- Europe and Eurasia Platform: Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe (REC)
- Energy Working Group: SD Strategies and National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Finance Working Group: Electric Capital Management
- Resource Efficiency Working Group: Sustentar
- AFOLU Working Group: Winrock International
- Transport Working Group: SLoCaT, Sustentar and NREL
- Subnational Integration Working Group: Scott Muller
We will not share your data with anyone else.
We will come back to you every 2 years to renew consent.