CLEAN – Linking international instruments to support low emission planning webinar– TNAs, NAMAs, LEDS and roadmaps
The Coordinated Low Emissions Assistance Network (CLEAN) ran this seminar on linking international instruments to support low emission planning – TNAs, NAMAs, LEDS and roadmaps. It was held on January 25, 2011.
The webinar featured the following speakers:
- Wytze van der Gaast, Senior Researcher, Joint Implementation Network
- Pradeep Kumar Dadhich, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Tom Kerr, Sr. Energy Analyst, International Energy Agency
- Heleen de Coninck, Manger International Energy and Climate Issues, Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands
- Sallie Lacy, German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Ron Benioff, International Program Manager, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- John Christensen, Head of Centre, UNEP-Risoe Centre
This webinar was the third in a series of CLEAN webinars provided on low emissions development planning topics.
Access a recording of the webinar here.