Energy efficient cities case studies database
The Energy efficient cities case studies database is home to dozens of urban energy efficiency case studies across all sectors—transport, buildings, lighting, water, solid waste, heating / power—in both developing and developed countries.
In addition to the energy efficient cities cases, the database also includes Eco2 cities case studies from Australia, Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, and Sweden.
The goals of the database are to:
- Demonstrate the range of approaches and measures various cities have used to undertake efficiency improvements,
- Document implementation arrangements, costs, results and lessons learned,
- Provide a platform for cities to share their own experiences and programs, and
- Help guide cities around the globe in designing effective urban energy efficiency policies and programs.
Access the energy efficient cities case studies database.
- Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP)