Summary of CRiSTAL
Summary of CRiSTAL provides a brochure overview of the Community-based Risk Screening Tool – Adaptation and Livelihoods (CRiSTAL).
CRiSTAL is is a project planning and management tool that helps users to integrate risk reduction and climate change adaptation into their community-level work. Specifically, it provides an analytical framework to help users understand:
- How climate-related hazards affect a project area and local livelihoods
- How people cope with the impacts of these hazards
- Which livelihood resources are most affected by climate hazards and which ones are most important for coping
- How project activities affect access to or availability of these critical livelihood resources
- What adjustments can be made to a project to increase access to or availability of these critical livelihood resources.
Read Summary of CRiSTAL.