The Global Good Practice Analysis webinar series 2016
The International Partnership on Mitigation and MRV and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Low Emission Capacity Building Programme invite you to a series of webinars on The Global Good Practice Analysis (GPA) on Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs), Low Emission Development Strategies (LEDS), Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) and Measuring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) systems.
The objective of the webinar series is to share the Global Good Practice Analyisis (GPA) and highlight the respective case studies as well as to provide a platform for practitioners in the field to ask specific questions to national colleagues and engage in peer-to-peer exchange. This objective will be realized through a dedicated webinar series that will highlight the case studies and analysis conclusions over the course of 6-7 months.
- Find more information on the GPA 1.0, 2.0 and all 40 cases here.
- Find all information on the webinar series here
The webinar series consists of the following webinars:
- Webinar 1: Global Good Practice Analysis 2.0 on INDCs, LEDS, NAMAs and MRV
- – Recording here.
- Webinar 2: Commitment and leadership at the highest level
- Webinar 3: Participatory process
- Webinar 4: Scientific analysis and data management
- Webinar 5: Embedding into national frameworks
- Webinar 6: Learning from international best practices
- Webinar 7: Long-term vision
Find all information on the webinar series here.