United Nations Statistical Yearbooks
The United Nations Statistical Yearbook is an annual compilation of a wide range of international economic, social and environmental statistics for over 200 countries and areas of the world. They are compiled from sources including United Nations agencies and other international, national and specialized organizations.
Statistics are grouped in the following topics:
- Nutrition and health
- Culture and communications
- National accounts and industrial production
- Labor force
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Science and technology
- International merchandise trade
- International tourism and transport
- International finance
- Development assistance
Access the United Nations Statistical Yearbook.